Tuesday, May 2, 2017

You are the Laces to my Sneakers

Happy Tuesday to you all. May has arrived and for the first week of May the challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is a sketch challenge. Here is  the project  I created.
I was looking at some sentiment stamps I had on hand and loved this one so the idea started to form to use with this great sketch.
I started cutting all my layers and glued my fingers together adding the laces onto my shoes, but it all came out in the end.
I hope you all have a great week and get a chance to play along with us  at Die Cuttin' Divas and our fun sketch challenge this week.  

Supplies:
- Formal Occasion Cricut Cartridge - sneakers
- Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge - white frame (removed center cut out)
- Purple Stickles
- Pink By Design - You Are stamp set
- Sketch by Carson's Creations

2 comments:

  1. These sneakers are really cool. Love the colors and the splash of glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.