Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Thank Ewe - Animal Challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday everyone. This week Die Cuttin' Divas is going to the dogs...or any animal you want to work with. This week's challenge is to use an animal on your project.
I am in the process of adding cards to my thank you collection so I selected this cute sheep to make this week.  I found this fun patterned paper and loved the colors of it so I set to work.
A simple and fun card to have on hand when needed.  Of course my sheep needed just a little something extra to make his coat look better. Hope you all get a chance to play along with our animal challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Just Because Cards Cricut Cartridge - thank ewe, sheep
- Cuttlebug embossing folder - Divine swirls

5 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.