Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Merci - A Sketch Card

Welcome to the first Tuesday of February. It is time for a fun new sketch with Die Cuttin' Divas. I enjoy using sketches to add cards to my collection for when I need them and you can never have enough thank you cards right?
I love this "merci" cut on the Beyond Birthday Cricut cartridge so I decided to use it and some patterned papers to create a card for our great sketch.
I added a little embossing and some gems in place of the hearts on the sketch and it was all set.  In fact I have already written a note and handed it off to a co-worker for their help with a project I was working on.
Have a wonderful week. Hope you get to play along with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Beyond Birthday Cricut Cartridge - merci
- Carson Creations sketch
- Tim Holtz embossing folder - swirls

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.