Friday, February 24, 2017

Liberty Tree Tavern

One of our favorite things about Disney are the special surprises that can come your way. On our Christmas visit we were the bell ringing family at Liberty Tree Tavern. We got to go up in the balcony and they read a little proclamation and my daughter rang the bell for the restaurant to open for the day.
I put together a simple Project Life page with the photos from that meal - including the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake (yummy). I added some coordinating cards from the Cinnamon Edition set and added a simple bell from My World to one card.
Just a fun page - and one step closer to being finished with this album (it is taking to long, but I am loving reliving the memories).

Supplies:
- Project Life Cinnamon Edition - cards
- My World Cricut Cartridge - bell

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.