Monday, February 13, 2017

A Disney Valentine

It is a day before Valentine's Day and I wanted to share this card that I made for my husband this year. We are a Disney family and I love this cute Mickey and Minnie cut.  I used it for a friends autograph book for their honeymoon and have wanted to make my hubby something with it ever since. The fun part of this card is the inside.
I made a little pocket and I wrote a few little love notes (just between me and him love notes) to place in the pocket.  I just used the part of the card that had been cut away to create my pocket. I know he will love it. Have a great start to your week.

Supplies:
- Creative Everyday Cards Cricut Cartridge- card
- png file of Mickey and Minnie
- Plantin Schoolbook - heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.