Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Special Big Sister

My daughter had the best dance big sister last season. They compliment each other so well. When it was time for her birthday I wanted a special gift to remind them of the season.
I found this great mini accordion album inside a tin and it made a great gift card holder/card for the gift. I had so much fun adding fun details to the time and pages of the album.
The above is the cover of the album that goes inside the tin. I used all sorts of fun tools to create this including fun Color Shine sprays.
On the inside pages I added photos, stickers and more to create the look I wanted. This was such fun to create and the birthday girl loved it when we presented it to her. They got matched as big sister/little sister again this year and they could not be a better fit.

Thanks so much for visiting today.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:
- Art - C  mini album and tin set
- Wall Decor & More Cricut Cartridge - dancers
- Lobster Font - DDA
- Project Life photo frames
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine sprays
- Movie Night Cricut set - clapboard print and cut
- SNAP! Studios Her collection - # Love piece
- Cuttlebug 4x6 dots embossing folder, hearts
- Star embossing folder form The Paper Studio
- various stickers from collection 

4 comments:

  1. This mini album is just darling! What size pictures did you use inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed the photos at different sizes just using Word and photo paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mini album is awesome! Great way to show your appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is the CUTEST gift you could give! I just LOVE it and the idea!

    Happy New Year to you!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.