Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Attitude is Everything - A Sketch Challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas

Welcome to October and the first challenge of the month with Die Cuttin' Divas.  We have a great sketch to play with this week.
I decided to flip the sketch on it's side and make a fun card for my dancing daughter. I planned everything I wanted  to do in Cricut Design Space before I used the print and cut feature to create some of the pieces.
For the small circles on the sketch I decided to cut them right into my backing layer rather than add anything on top.
The final touch was the sentiment to remind her to keep working hard this season on her dancing. She is at the studio 5 days a week and it shows in the improvements she is making, but something she needs to be reminded to have fun as well.
I hope you can play along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week. Remember to  enjoy the new season around you as well.

Supplies:
- Shall We Dance Cricut Cartridge - dancer (modified the hair)
- K Andrew Designs - Postive Thoughts stamps set
- Black and White polka dots printed pattern in Design Space
- Cuttlebug 5x7 dots embossing folder.

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.