Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Friend Bear for July Sketch with DCD

Good day all. Hope you enjoyed some 4th of July fireworks and now get some time to create with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.  It is the first Tuesday of the month so it is time for a great sketch challenge.
I found this cute bear cut in all my files of svgs and thought it would be fun to play with her for this month's sketch.
This cute bear  cut out really well on my Cricut once I uploaded her. I added the cut a few times and used the hide contour feature to change the colors on the pieces so I could cut them. here is my cute fuzzy bear.
I decided she needed a little bling so I added a flower with a fun brad to match the dress "fabric" I selected.
I was not sure what I wanted to say for the sentiment so I looked at my sticker collection (which recently got a lot smaller after a rainstorm mess and giant purge) and found these. I select a just right set of sayings and added a little more bling to complete the sketch.

Hope you get a chance to play along with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- KaDoodle Bug Designs - bear
- DCWV Sunday Afternoon paper
  

6 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sooo cute!! Love the sweet bear!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable!! I love the bear, so cute.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sooooo CUTE! The fact that you got a KBD Design on it makes it even better!! LOL Really sweet card! Make sure to share it on the KBD Facebook group when you get a chance... they'll LOVE it!
    Fab card! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet teddy bear. She sure is a cutie with that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet teddy bear. She sure is a cutie with that flower.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.