Monday, July 11, 2016

Beach Life with Bitten By the Bug 2

Welcome to another challenge with Bitten by the Bug 2. This week our host wanted to (and hopefully is) headed to the beach. We want to see you beach or pool themed projects.  I am really enjoying getting my scrapbook up to date this summer so I created this title card for a beach trip of ours.
We got to visit Vero Beach for a little sand play during a visit to Florida.
I knew these photos would work great form my project this week but needed a little more inspiration so I selected a sketch to work with as well.
I used Design Space to play with my images and see how it wold work with the sketch and was pleased - did not end up cutting off the waves because I loved how they stretched into the other picture.
The simple touches like the brad that looks like it is sandy and the footprints as those little bubbles in the sketch really worked out in the overall. Thanks for stopping by my day at the beach. I hope you an join us at Bitten By the Bug 2 this week. Enjoy!

I am also going to add this to the 100th Challenge at Cut it Up - Anything Goes.

Supplies:
- Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge - sand pail tag
- Suburbia Cricut Cartirdge - Beach word
- My Community Cricut Cartridge - Footprints
- Disney Dreams Come True Cricut Cartridge - waves
- Sketch from My Favorite Things Card Challenges found on Pinterest
- Project Life - 5th & Frolic Edition cards

8 comments:

  1. Love love love this spread! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it spills over into the pictures! Absolutely adorable to go with your cute pictures!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a wonderful title for your page. I agree the waves spilling over to the picture looks perfect. The pictures look like such wonderful memories. You make such wonerful scrap pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Title for your page! & Great pis too! Glad you're getting caught up on your scrapbooking! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative - i like how the waves are larger than the rest of the card - why do I feel like going to the beach all of a sudden???? maybe soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the waves flow over onto the next picture!

    Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.