Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Happy Birthday with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Birthday!! (It must be someone's birthday today so I am taking a chance!) This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are celebrating birthdays so we want to see you birthday projects.
I created this fun Project Life page featuring my Dad's birthday from 2014 - the last year of his 60s.
I layered a few Project Life cards and cut the bows for the packages from some others (love that they give you so many cards that I can play like this- especially as I have so many core kits).
I also cut some layers to put on top of this photo of my dad and daughter. Just so many options and I am getting pages done super fast this summer (maybe I will get caught up by the end of summer???HA!! I can try).  Hope you get a chance to create some birthday magic this week with us at Die Cuttin' Divas. Have a great one.

Supplies:
- Project Life Azure Edition cards
- Celebrations Cricut Cartridge - presents
- Creative Everyday Cards Cricut Cartridge - happy birthday

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page!!!I love your project life projects!!! Have a great day
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute pages!! Wonderful Project Life!! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.