Tuesday, March 29, 2016

It Will Heal

This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are thinking about doctors and getting well.  The timing is right for this card I recently made a friend.
A little heartache can hurt a long time and she needed a pick-me-up so I created this healing heart card just for her. I started with a simple background and printed on my sentiment.  I cut the broken heart and band aid to layer over.
Hopefully a simple reminder will help her heal a little faster and hopefully you can take part in Die Cuttin' Divas Get well/doctor challenge this week.

Supplies:
- Dr. Checkup Cricut Cartridge - broken heart and band aid with heart
- Only by Request Font

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card for your friend.... I hope she feels better....

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, it's really pretty. I need to make one of those for one of my friends too.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.