Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tic Tac Toe with Die Cuttin' Divas


It is time to play Tic-Tac-Toe with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we would like you to create a project with 3 in a row from this fun board!!
For my card I went straight across the middle:embossing, holiday colors and 3 patterned papers.Here are my cute  papers.
This cute Teddy bear was a perfect fit for my fun sled and skates papers I found to use.he went together so well with is fun polka dot parka.

The final touches was to pop him up on some glue dots and enjoy the fun. Thanks so much for visiting today and enjoy your week. you can play along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge -  sled bear
DCWV The Christmas Combo stack
5x7 polka dot embossing folder.


5 comments:

  1. Oh so CUTE! LOVE that sweet bear! Fun card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!!! Love the sweet Teddy bear!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little sledding teddy! Your card came together so nicely. I like the touch of embossing.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.