Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Happy Holidays everyone.  It is time for the last challenge of the years with Die Cuttin Divas and of course it is Merry Christmas - ANYTHING GOES!!!!
I needed a cute and fun Birthday card for my hubby so I played with the Teddy Bear Cartridge once again this week. I just thought this guy was super sweet.
I mean he has a cute Teddy bear on his holiday sweater!!! That is just adorable right?
Of course the main point of the card was the it's cold outside - the inside says something special for my hubby's birthday (wink, wink)

Hope you can join us for this fun challenge and I hope you return to join us after the holidays!! I myself have already started working on the fun challenges we have planned for you in the New Year and am looking forward to sharing them with you and hope you will join in the fun.

Supplies:
- Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge - Hot cocoa bear
- 3 Birds on Parade cricut Cartridge - baby's it's cold outside 

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.