Saturday, October 10, 2015

Let Them Eat Cake

A few weeks ago I needed a quick birthday gift bag for a friend.  I always have a lot of blank gift bags on hand so that I add a simple crafty touch to it. For this one I selected a fun cake.
The green bag just worked perfectly with the bright primary colors I used to cut our the cake and backing for the base.
I found this cake to be a super fun one. With the added touch of embossing I thought the whole thing came together nicely.

Sorry for my silence this week. My machine went down and I was spending time fixing that and did not get projects posted to share. Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
- Life's  a Party Cricut Cartridge - cake
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - oval frame pieces
- Cuttlebug embossing flder 5x7 polka dots.

3 comments:

  1. I sure do like how you decorated the bag. I just bought some plain pink and white bags, so I need to fancy them up them like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!! Super cute & Fun!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.