Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bugs and Kisses

Good day all. It is time for a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This week we are having fun with puns. I decided it wold be fun to use puns on some new lunchbox cards for my daughter.
It is fun making small cards to fit into her lunchbox (she says she will never been too old for them...I hope so!) For this card I picked out my sentiment first and went searching for my bugs!!  I really liked this little lady bug on a leaf.
I need to make a bunch more lunchbox cards to add to my stash and this was a good start. Hope you can play along with our pun challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- My Pink Stamper - Buggy Punnies stamp
- Live Simply Cricut Cartridge - lady bug on leaf

2 comments:

  1. What a adorable card!! Love the little lady bugs!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE & Fun! Adorable Lady Bugs and Pun! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.