Friday, August 7, 2015

Akerhshus Royal Banquet Hall

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot at Walt Disney World is a wonderful princess dining experience that we enjoyed on Christmas Eve during our holiday trip.  
I have been working hard to complete our Disney Holiday album before I head back to work in a few weeks. Last week I went through and placed cards in all the pockets so that all that was need was final touches. It helped a lot and I will be sharing many pages with you.
This spread included a solid 12x12 spread and a pocket page. I started with a bunch of pink for this spread. I selected a combo of cards and papers from different Project Life collections and got to work.
I cut a fun title for the 12 x 12 page using a fun font on my Silhouette and added these cute crowns in a few different places.
I added journaling and a fun overlay card in the pocket page facing the 12x12 spread. I like how cutting of the crown looked here on on the side of the page.
The over the top pink was fun and I love the over all look with all the fun photos of Princess meet & greets. Thanks so much for visiting today.

Supplies:
- Disney Happily Ever  After Cricut Cartridge - crowns
- Xiomara font - title cut on Silhouette
- Project Life Blush Edition 12x12 papers
- Project Life Favorite Things Edition by Heidi Swapp - cards
- Project Life Overlays by Heidi Swapp
- Project Life 12x 12 page protector
- Project Life Pocket  Page Design G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.