Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Get Outside with Die Cuttin' Divas

It is time to celebrate the Great Outdoors.  This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we want to see your projects celebrating camping, beaches and more outside fun. What is more fun than being outside in a tree house?

I made this fun card to send to my cousin who hosted our family reunion this month. He has built the most amazing tree house and all the kids played in it for hours.
I did a little embossing before putting all my pieces together for this fun tree to add a little texture. Everything went together for my tree house and swing with no problems.
Hope you are getting a chance to be in the great  outdoors this week (with a little time inside to be part of this challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas). Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
- Girls Only svg from KaDoodle Bug Designs (old)
- Pink By Design - Capture Life stamp
- Pinstripe embossing folder
- Swirls embossing folder by Cuttlebug

4 comments:

  1. Your tree house is so cool! Great place for kids to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design (I love the name of the file - having spent countless hours in trees as a girl myself)! The embossing adds such a wonderful texture! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.