Friday, June 12, 2015

Barbi Graduation Girl

Yesterday I got a message from a friend. She had found a cool table decoration and was wondering how she could recreate it.
This was the inspiration piece.  It is from an etsy store (sorry I do not know which one). Now that we can upload images to cut on the Cricut, I was able to recreate this fun silhouette in a matter of minutes.  

The first step was finding the Barbi like silhouette (could not find the exact image) and adding it to my uploads - I selected the advanced option and was able to get a very smooth cut line from the image I found.

Next I selected a graduation hat cut from Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art and was able to weld them together with no troubles. Once these are all cut out my friend will create her table toppers.  
Super fun and easy.
Have a wonderful weekend all!

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.