Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy 60th

Today my Aunt Diana (also a crafty gal) turns the big 6-0. Her loving daughter asked her friends and family to put together cards and memories for her.  I decided to put together a list of 60 things I think of when she comes to mind. First I made a card to put them in.
Does this look familiar to you?  I used the current sketch from Die Cuttin' Divas for this card. I switched up the row of 3 at the bottom but for the rest stayed close to this fun sketch.
On the inside I repeated the large circle for a simple note and also included the list I created of different things I think of when my aunt comes to mind.  Hopefully she has a wonderful birthday full of memories.
*You can still play along with our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas until the end of the day tomorrow.  Hope you get a chance to play along.

Supplies:
- Sketch by Carson's Creations for Die Cuttin' Divas
- Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge - numbers
- various buttons and floss
- DCWV The Home spun stack - patterned papers

3 comments:

  1. A fab & fun card!! The simple note is wonderful!!
    Happy Birthday to your Auntie!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card made with Love. All your special memories made me smile. Thank You, Aunt Diana
    PS-Loved my other wonderful card made by your darling daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.