Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hearts & Roses Photo Inspiration Challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas

It is a week for love. On Saturday people all over will wish others a happy Valentine's Day. At Die Cuttin' Divas we are taking our inspiration from love as well - at least that is my view of our inspiration photo for this week's challenge.
This week we are asking you to create a project inspired by the photo.  When I saw this I saw a ton of hearts and roses. The little jar of jam also made me feel a little homey and when I found my papers I knew it was what I wanted.
I found a great card base that included a framed heart. I cut extra frames for the inside of my card as well.
Of course I needed roses so I searched and found one I really liked for my card...you'll never guess where it was? On my Mickey & Friends cartridge!!  Love when I find images in places I never imagined looking.
Once I had everything cut out I knew I needed something so I added the banner with a simple sentiment stamp repeated a few times.
Thanks so much for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our photo inspiration challenge.  Please stop by and leave the DT some love and we hope you get a chance to play along with us.

Supplies:
- Life's A Party Cricut Cartridge- card base and layers
- Disney's Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge - roses
- My Pink Stamper Lunchbox Thoughts Stamps
- DCWV Vintage Collector Stack - all papers
- Rich Cocoa Memento Dew Drop Ink

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love the shape and the pretty little roses!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the placement of your sentiment banner. Very creative!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.