Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dance Dance - Day 1

The new dance session has begun for my daughter and she is having a blast working on her new routines for the recital in June. I just finished a few pages in the scrapbook for her dance classes in 2013 (working on catching up and staying current).
This spread is of photos taken during class. I am starting to get comfortable with cutting my photos so they can be placed into 2 different pockets.
 
I also am getting really comfortable with placing die cuts or embellishments outside of the pockets. It is a perfect mix for me. I still get to add the cuts I want, but use the pocket cards and layouts for faster layouts.
I also like that I can cut things right from the Project Life Cards to have a more uniform look. They cut so well.

Thanks for stopping by tomorrow I am going to share the spread I did form her recital for this class. Any guess what song them might be working with based on the photos??

Supplies
- Project Life - Maggie Holmes Edition Cards
- Maggie Holmes 8 1/2 x 11 paper form American Crafts
- Pocket Page Design Q by Becky Higgins
- Shall We Dance Cricut Cartridge - dancer cut
- Twinkle Toes Cricut Cartridge - dance cut

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.