Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Give Thanks with Die Cuttin' Divas

Welcome to another Tuesday with Die Cuttin' Divas. Last week we enjoyed your wonderful turkey projects and this week we will continue the Thanksgiving celebration with a Thanksgiving challenge.
I wanted a card that was simple and showed thanks.  I found this great "give thanks" cut on one of my go to carts - Designer's Calendar and the rest of the card wrapped around it.
I wanted to continue the leaf pattern in my embossing and found just the right folder to do so. The simple pearls were added for a little something extra.

I hope your family is all well and that you are enjoying time together this Thanksgiving season. Please join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our Thanksgiving Challenge.

Supplies:
- Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge - Give Thanks
- Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Cartridge - pilgrims hat
- CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - card base and layer
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Victoria
- K&Company stick on pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.