Monday, July 28, 2014

Princess Baseball Night with Fantabulous Cricut

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!
Challenge #221 Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Create a Sports inspired project

 For my Take Me Out  to the Ball Game project I decided to create a layout from a fun night out at the baseball field. It was Princess theme night at our local minor league team.
I have been having a lot of fun working with sketches lately and seeing as I have 2 books dedicated to this and a lot of back pages to  get done it is always helpful to get  inspired.

I started the layout with the base layers and rather than a scalloped edge for the large polka dot piece, I selected a fun cut form the Lovely Floral cartridge. Once I had the layout as matching the sketch as I wanted I choose fonts for my title and a fun baseball image topped with a crown for inside the journaling box. 
I was pleased with the overall look and liked the twist on my baseball project for this week.  My little girl loves to go to games and it is fun to think of different ways to complete the layouts for the memories we come away with.

This Weeks Sponsor
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Looking forward to seeing what you create this week.

Supplies:
- Lovely Floral Cricut Cartridge - picture perfect frame cut enlarged
- All Sports Cricut Cartridge - baseball in mound
- Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge - Princess letters
- Disney Princess Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge - crown
- Franklin Gothic Heavy Font - Baseball letters
- Becky Fleck Page Maps sketch on page 107
- Sweet Nectar Papers by K & Company - patterned papers

5 comments:

  1. Great layout!

    Love this

    Have a great week

    Dt sister

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout!! I love your little baseball princesss! the photos are wonderful. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog look!! Your layout is super, I love the paper you used, it matches the layout theme perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so sweet! Love the princess baseball theme! She looks like she's having so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.