Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Test Track

When we went to Disney World over Christmas nothing was going to keep me from going on Test Track - that was until I had my appendix out a week before.  Was all hope lost?  NOPE!!  I played it safe and follower docs orders for 10 days, but on day 11 - I buckled in and had a blast.
It was am awesome experience as you can see by my title. I wanted to keep this page pretty simple so I selected my cards once I had found some matching stickers and that was that.
I remembered I had purchased the Project Life Die Cuts made a few little arrows as well to point everyone in the right direction. I also layered a 3x4 card onto a 4x6 card to add more pattern to the mix.
LOVED the ride and if you look closely you can see our purple, sparkly car in the photo above - unique like us. 

Supplies:
- Project Life - Sunshine Edition cards
- Project Life die cuts
- SNAP! Studios stickers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.