Friday, June 6, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Guest Designer!!!

I am so happy to be a guest designer today for
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
What a thrill to be part of this wonderful store for print and cut svgs, digital papers & inspiration. I always have fun creating with the files you can find and each Friday I have to snag up the Friday Freebie.
 
Today I am sharing two projects I made with these great files. The first is the end of the year card I made for my daughter's teacher. I loved this rootbeer float file and had to use it for something.

I decided I would print and cut the float several times and layered them on each other for more dimension. I put them all on top of the center part of the Center Step Card also form PPPR. I added the text (get it A&W rootbeer?) before I printed the banner piece of the card.
The next project I created was a travel journal for my daughter's  trip with her grandparents. I started the book off with a digital paper file from PPPR. I printed it out on thinner paper to wrap my chip board pieces in. Once my book was wrapped up like a Christmas present I print and cut the fun  files from the "Are We There Yet" collection to add on top.
I added some smoke to my tailpipe and bound the book together with my Cinch.
My daughter wrote in the journal each day of her trip about what she liked best and we have room to place some photos to keep her memories longer. I cannot believe she has already been out of school for a week.  The count down is on.  Tonight is graduation for my 8th graders and next week only 2 days!!
Thanks for visiting.  I so enjoy reading your wonderful comments.

 Thanks also to Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons for having me today. Make sure you head over to grad today's Friday Freebie.

Supplies:
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Are We There Yet svg set
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Rootbeer Float file
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Center Step Card file 
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Spring Fling Polka Dots digital paper
- Cinch binding machine & binding

3 comments:

  1. Love that root beer float! Super cute idea. I like how you layered the float for dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love the travel book too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects were so cute. Love the Float cut. Have a great last few days of school.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.