Monday, May 19, 2014

May Flowers with Fantabulous Cricut

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with Fantabulous Cricut!

Challenge #211 May Flowers
Create a project that uses flowers

Here is the project I created for the May Flowers Challenge.
I started with a great fun cut from the Mother's Day Moments collection which is a small digital download set. I loved this bouquet of flowers and it went together well. For my base I wanted texture so I selected 3 different embossing folders to use.
I layered each of them onto my white base card and added the white sentiment block and my die cut to complete the look.

I hope you can join us at the May Flowers Challenge this week with Fantabulous Cricut
This Weeks Sponsor
$15.00 Gift Certificate
To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Supplies
- Mother's Day Moments Cricut Files - bouquet 
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Modern Wallpaper
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Polka Dots 5x7
- Sizzix Embossing Folder - Flower Ring
- Fiskar's Laugh with Me Quotes stamp

4 comments:

  1. Super, I really like all the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers of embossing! The bouquet on the top is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I really like the flower image you used, and all the embossing looks terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.