Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Let's Hear it for the Boys!!

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend with the unofficial kick off to summer!!  This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are all about the boys!
I created a fun little gift bag for a special birthday boy who is in love with cars of all kinds.  I went to the perfect cart when creating for a birthday boy - Boys Will Be Boys. I selected the fun race car and went looking for papers
Once I had all the right ones (I have been really trying to mix up my patterns) I cut the pieces of my car and label and got everything paced together in no time. Love how the layers on this cart go together so well.
I hope you find time this week to join us as as we celebrate the special guys in our lives.

Supplies:
- Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartirdge - car and speedster 
- DCWV Hittin' the Books paper stack

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.