Thursday, September 5, 2013

He Popped the Question - Shower invites

This past weekend I helped my sister out with some invites she needed. She is going to be hosting a Bridal shower for a co-worker with a love of pink and champagne. Here is what I helped her create.
For the most part this invite was all about printing. I used a great patterned paper file I already owned and changed it to this light pink color in Photo Shop Elements. My sister gave me the cute words for the card and I printed them right onto this "bubble" paper.
Next, I used this great champagne bottle image from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. I added to new circles on top of the dark ones in the file so it would match my backing paper and then I added the couple's names to the bottle.  I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to create one for each invite.
I sent them off to my sister to put together with some great gold paper she bought. Loved the cute theme and had a fun time helping her out with these.

Supplies:
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - champagne bottle file.
- Janda Cheerful Girl Font
- Cambria font - italics
- Gold paper - from The Paper Source

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.