Thursday, August 22, 2013

What Goals will you check off this year?

The main wall at the school I work at is my special place. Some people even call it my wall.  I jazz it up whenever possible. This year for back to school I decided to go with a very basic idea instead of the clubs and sports wall of the past.
A few weeks ago I was lucky to get this cute clipboard file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. As soon as I saw it I got the idea for my new wall display.
I cut out 8 large clipboard bases and then the silver clip pieces. I added the goals for the school year to the white base cut. I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to get each piece ready. This is such an easy thing to put together.
For the words I used the same font from the clipboard papers and cut them out large. I glued everything together (right onto the paper at school actually) and was done in a flash. I got it all up right before my principal walked by and saw it. She loves it! Tomorrow I head back for two days of teacher workshop and my students start Monday.

Here are links to some of my past wall displays for Back to School
Think About Getting Involved Bubbles 2010
Activity Wall 2011
Direction Sign 2012

Supplies:
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - Clipboard file ($1.in her store)
- Bondoni MT Poster Compressed Font
- Silhouette Cameo - print and cut each paper

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.