Friday, August 16, 2013

Quite Nice

Welcome to Friday everyone. I wanted to share another card I made using the sponsor for this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut. The sponsor is CRI-Kits pens and they were nice enough to let the DT try out their products this week. After seeing the rest of the Design Team Projects  I was inspired.
I used the Metallic red pen to create a background on my card. This pattern is a cut from the Creative Cards cartridge, but with the pens it draws it on so nicely.
After I got my base all set up I selected some other cuts form the new Circle cartridge, Charmed. I thought they were cute on this card.
Love the smaller cases and booklets personally 
The final touch as some ribbon and a little bling to dot those "i's".
There  is still time to join in the COOL TREATS challenge at Fantabulous Cricut (you do NOT have to use CRI-Kits, but you might win some! Thanks for stopping by to see my card and have a great weekend.

Supplies:
- Charmed Cricut Cartridge - quite nice and envelope
- Creative Cards Cricut Cartridge - drawn pattern
- CRI-Kits metallic red pen
- Martha Stewart ribbon

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.