Monday, August 19, 2013

Precious

Another Monday has made it our way and this week it is time for a new challenge at Paper Playtime. We want to see your pearls!
For my card  I went to my paper scraps for some inspiration actually. I found a bunch of left over blue pieces and thought they would look pretty with pearls.  I cut a card base and a layer to emboss.  Once I selected the embossing folder the rest of the card just came together.
I found the matching butterfly cut on the Once Upon a Princess cartridge and it had this just right word cut to go with it.  Won't this make a sweet baby card for someone?
I hope you can play along with the Paper Playtime challenge.  Head on over and see what other inspiration we have for you today.
Ch #17 Pearls
Begins: Monday, August 19
Ends: Sunday September 1
Sponsor: Cards TV Stamps
Prize: 1 set of stamps (US addresses only!)

Supplies:
- Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge - precious cut 
- Once Upon a Princess Cricut embossing folders
- Stickles - Waterfall
- The Paper Studio - stick on pearls

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the embossing and pearls. You should like this up over at Paper Playtime, Pearls Challenge.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love how the die cut matches the embossing folder, it looks awesome :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant & Beautiful!!!!!Love it!!
    Please join us at Cut it Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I like the embossing and row of pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty! I love the embossing and that beautiful butterfly!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.