Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mickey Gift Bag with a fun Sketch

Good day all. It is time for a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas and because it is the first week in the month that means we have a wonderful sketch for you to play with this week.
I loved this sketch right away and when it came time to work with it I wanted to go big! I thought it would look great on a gift bag for a special birthday boy! I made my square 9 x 9 inches! I selected my papers and got to work creating the sketch.
For a birthday boy who loves Disney as much as my family, Mickey was the perfect choice. I love how fun the pieces looked after I cut them out and was getting ready to put them together.

I got my Mickey ready and cut the birthday boys name using the font, Pussycat!  Of course I love to make things shine with some Glossy Accents.
When everything was dry I wrapped my gift with some fun polka dot tissue paper I had on hand already.  Just right to complete the total look.
I hope you will play along with our fun sketch this week. Check out what the rest of the Design team has made at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Mickey & Friends Cricut: Mickey
- Cameo machine
- Font: Pussy cat
- DCWV Snapshot stack - camera paper
- DCWV Midnight Chic - black polka dots
- Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot floder
- Trendy Tape - Red polka dot

6 comments:

  1. Love this bag! So super cute! Great colors and the image is adorable. Great take on the sketch.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy how I LOVE everything about your personalized gift bag!! Awesome job:)Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.