Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just Need One!


Today, I have a simple card I made with some left over supplies. I had two scrap pieces of paper form some other cards and I used washi-tape to put them together as a new card.
I also had cut out this chain of hearts from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Little Hoot collection and did not use it on the intended project.  I thought it would look great here with some added sparkle.
The stamp is a fun one from Pink By Design!.  Hope everyone is starting  August off well today! Thanks for taking time to say hello and stop by.

Supplies:
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons -  Little Hoot collection chain of hearts
- Pink By Design, Feb 2013 stamp of the month
- MT washi tape - Patchwork
- Martha Stewart garnet glitter
- Glossy Accents (to put glitter on)  

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.