Friday, August 2, 2013

Heroes & Villains

Happy Friday everyone. Today I want to share a Project Life layout I completed yesterday. This one is for the week my daughter spent at Disney Heroes & Villains Theater Camp!
I did two pages for this fun week. I used the Midnight Core set for all the cards and added some fun film strip washi tape in a few spots. I also typed out a list of the songs that the camp performed at the end of camp showcase  We will be singing those songs for a few weeks now.
Washi tape is a great addition to a Project Life layout.
It is perfect for adding pieces of programs or ticket stubs.
 The final touch was adding a cut out title to one of my 4x6 cards.  Just a simple touch to finish off my overall simple Project Life pages.
Hope you have a great weekend planned. I am off to complete a few more Project Life layouts and work on a few upcoming events.

Supplies:
- Project Life Midnight Core Set: all cards
- Trendy Tape: film strip
- Lyrical Letters Cricut Cartridge: Summer Camp Title

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, love your Project Life layout! You captured so many fun moments! What a fabulous page for her one day to look back on! TFS!
    Have a great Friday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout. She will treasure this for years to come.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Life layout and it looks like your daughter had a blast:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.