Sunday, July 7, 2013

Katie's Wedding Shower

Today I have another Project Life spread to share. These are the photos form the recent wedding shower I hosted. 
For these pages I choose my own papers to fill in the spaces rather than use any core set.  I wanted to see if this would be as fats for me as my first two were. YEAH...it was just as quick. After selecting and printing all my photos I selected some papers to match the theme. I used some embossing and washi tape to dress them up.
I went back in and added my journaling and an extra tag from the favors we gave out before I cut a few Cricut images to add to my spaces.  The couple and heart are both form the Sweethearts cartridge. I am loving how I can add simple cuts with my machines to my Project Life pages. I have invested a lot in these machines and I'm finding I love what they add to my pages.

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.