Friday, July 12, 2013

Camp Pixar Project Life

I think I am getting into a groove with Project Life and I am so excited about it. I am staying right on track with my photos ever since I started this and I am finding it easy to create my own fun pieces. This is the pages I did for the week of theater camp my daughter attended a few weeks back.
The campers spend a week learning their lines, songs and of course choreography for the showcase at the end of the week. The music for the showcase they performed all came from Disney Pixar films and I wanted to reflect that on my page, so I went in and recalled what I have learned about Photoshop and created this 4x6 card to print and add.
The frame was created using a file from Let Me Scrapbook! Called to Serve collection.
I used Photoshop to add an extra piece to the 5 openings.
I was so pleased with how it turned out and my confidence with Photoshop returned. Once I had this one done I was able to print the rest of the bases for the other spaces (recoloring the red page yellow) and went in and added stickers to show my daughter's lines and a piece of the program cover attached with some washi tape.
Of course I am still in love with my cutting machines and how I can add great but simple additions to my Project Life pages. For this layout I used the word "friends" cut with the Mini Monograms cart and a great set of drama masks form the Silhouette Store.  I also typed up a list of the songs they performed and print that out for one of the 3x4 pockets!  Here is a closer look at each page.  Have a great weekend.


4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.