Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Ribbon Dress

Today starts the newest challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas and this week it is 
ANYTHING GOES!!
This card was all created based on some inspiration I got at my Mom's house. She received a card for her anniversary with this dress on it.
I asked before I tore this apart to bring home, thinking... I can do something like this. I went looking for a dress cut to play with and in the end came selected the simple dress off the Country Life Cricut Cartridge. After cutting the dress I used some solid silver ribbon to create a belt and bustle for the dress. The flowers were the final touch on the belt.
After creating the dress I made a card for it to go on. I cut a black and g silver base and added some embossing. The final touch for this card was the great sentiment from the Inner Princess stamp set by Pink By Design.
This was such a fun card to create.  It was just right to share with you for an Anything Goes challenge.  I hope you will join us. Make sure to check out the rest of the DT inspiration this week at Die Cuttin' Divas
Supplies:
- Country Life Cartridge - Mary Jane dress pg 29
- Pink By Design - Inner Princess set
- Cuttlebug folder - swirls
- Recollections - Floral Embellishments

6 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Love the flowing train behind the dress. Such flattering colors!

    P.S. Are you ready for school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card love it. I am now a follower. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous!! That dress is so beautiful!! Love the embossing!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card and I wish I owned that dress! Of course I'd have to rent a life to wear it in. :) Seriously - the design is great and the card is sooo pretty!
    http://jillienedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I love the dress! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.