Sunday, June 2, 2013

Teacher Gift - Part 2

I wanted to share two more pieces of the gift basket I created for my daughter's teacher. These two treats were not part of the pun theme that most of the basket was full of.
The first was a bottle of apple hand lotion.  I wanted something with the "apple for the teacher" idea, but did not need to spell it out with the tag. This worm in a apple cut is form Miss Kate's Cuttables and I thought it was super cute. I used my Cameo's print and cut feature to cut all the pieces. I added some Candy Cane Stickles to his cheeks
The next treat was a set of Rory's Story Cubes.  This is a great tool for writers and my daughter's teacher worked very hard with her to improve her writing. I thought it would be a fun gift teacher to teacher. I found this great cut in the icon section of Graphically Speaking and felt it was perfect for the tag.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and starting June off just right. thanks so much for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.