Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Project Life - I've taken the plunge

I have decided to jump into the Project Life world. I LOVE making scrapbook layouts, but as I am guessing is the case for many out there..I  do not always have the time to stay up to date which makes sharing the photos and memories hard.  I thought Project Life would be a good solution for me in order to stay current.
I bought myself a binder, set of pocket pages, journal pens (mostly because I needed new black ones) and the Blush starter set all from the Becky Higgins Project Life line (30% off this week at Hobby Lobby).  I also found I had some other 4x6 and 3x4 fun cards in my stash already.
I bought a new cube shelf and have all the Project Life item in one place ready to get started.  I hope to have my first page done soon.  If you are thinking about getting started with Project Life I highly suggest checking out beckyhiggins.com. the site has tons of great starter tips and ideas for you from the whole design team.

4 comments:

  1. Love the kit you chose. So pretty! I can't wait to see your PL pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I took the plunge also! I bought the same album and all kinds of goodies...and...haven't done a thing with it yet...lol! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.