Sunday, April 21, 2013

Car Decals Cards

Good Day all! Today is my posting day with Cricut FANatics. Today I have two cards that are simple to make and use the cartridge, Car Decals.
I played around and enjoyed my growing collection of decorative tapes on the backgrounds and insides and added the fun images right on top.
I love this cart because it has a variety of images (including some very random ones) and a great font.  It originally was only offered at cricutmachine.com, but you can get the digital download at Cricut.com for under $30. You can see more photos of my cards at Cricut FANatics.




7 comments:

  1. Too cute. I have never even opened that card. I guess I should.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH these are just darling, I love the cute little images and how you made a boy and girl one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and adorable. You make such wonderful designs. I'd like to see more to have ideas and perhpas do some on my own. :)
    - SlicksGraphics.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.