Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hanging With My Peeps

Happy Die Cuttin' Diva Tuesday! Today we are hopping along with projects that have a bunny on them.
I recently got these fantastic cutting files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and I had the perfect layout idea for them. I started with this great paper from the DCWV Home Spun Stack and used some solid paper to layer my photos. I also added two small embossed lines of stitches to match the stitch pattern on the paper.
Not sure how you feel about them, but I have to have at least one small box of Peeps every Easter season. Don't laugh, but I can't eat them during any other season that they now make them for. ODD??  This cute saying just makes me smile.
My daughter, put on the hat from her basket and surrounded herself with a blanket and new bunny to watch some morning cartoons right after she found her basket. Hope your are having wonderful day and get a chance to play along with the Die Cuttin' Divas.

This fun Easter themed project is also getting link up to the Pink By Design Easter challenge

12 comments:

  1. So darn cute...love your peeps LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1st thing that came to my head when I saw your LO...was how the peeps reminded me of the marshmallow peeps...TOTALLY Cute!Great job on the LO! Adorable bunnies!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout. I love files form PPPR. Did you see the DT call going on now over there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I submitted my name and work. Love the team.

      Delete
  4. I love your layout!!! So super, super cute!!
    Have a great day
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful colors on your LO and I love the sentiment.
    Anita
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout, especially with those peeps. My hubby has already had a box of the blue bunnies.

    Happy Easter,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout! I love those sweet photos! Great way to use those Peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, what a stinkin cute layout!! I just LOVE the cheery colors and the sentiment is just so darn cute!! Following your blog now, don't want to miss a thing :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the title and the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout and I love that sentiment!! TFS and for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.