Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cheers!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Welcome to Thursday everyone. Today is my posting day at Cricut FANatics. I am continuing my quest to bring more masculine themed projects to our readers. This month I created a card using Father's Day (you do not get much more masculine themed than this cart) Everyday Pop-up Cards and Birthday Bash.

I used my Gypsy to weld two of the cans on Father's Day together and then added the layers in smaller sizes. I added the "cheers" off Everyday Pop-Up Cards and used Birthday Bash and a stamp from Pink By Designs Artisan tags on the inside.
Here is a screen shot of my Gypsy: The welded cans were cut at 3.27x5.49 and the smaller layers were cut at 3.03x 5.07
Please make sure to stop over at Cricut FANatics to see more great projects!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I can never have too many great ideas for guy cards, thanks for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaped card. Love the colors.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.