Sunday, January 20, 2013

What's Cooking Card

Happy Sunday everyone. In my quest to use all my cartridges I have been making some cards for my stash. Today I have a simple card to catch up with a friend. This card was made using the fun dish off the Savory cartridge. I added some bling to make it a little more fun.
For the inside of the card I pieced some red and white together and added some deco tape (Martha Stewart) and a cute stamp form the Kids Incorporated Set by Scrappy Moms.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is my day to post over at Cricut FANactics. I hope you will join me at this fun blog.

6 Carts left to use in total.
CARTS LEFT TO USE:  50 States,All Wrapped Up (Imagine) Block Party, B is for Boy, Campin' CrittersChore Chart, Christmas, Destinations, Father's Day, Greek Alphabet (CCR), Hoot 'n' Holler, Mr. Frosty (Imagine), Out of CharacterPack Your Bags,Pagoda, Paper Trimmings, Pooh & Friends, Preserves, SavorySesame Street Friends, Something to RememberSophisticated, Summer in ParisSuperman, Thanksgiving Table Decor (CCR), Tie the Knot, When It's Cold Outside 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I like your goal and I am impressed that you are keeping a list and crossing them off. I need to do that too! I have the tendency to fall back on favorites and neglect others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...you're really going through those carts...I still have a few that I need to use. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when that list was a lot longer. Glad to see someone has stuck to their Resolution for the long haul.

    Many times I see a cut and think how would I use that on anything? But you find ways to use them and I love it. Thanks for the great examples - goals and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goal - I may have to try that too. I am participating in the Use Your Stash thread so at least I am not adding anything new.

    This is a cute card - love the image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, great stash card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.