Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Gift for a Wonderful Teacher

Good day all. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I am getting my holiday gifts together and wanted to share an ornament I made for my daughter's teacher.
Last year I made about 30 of these great ornaments (GO HERE for my instructions) filled with glitter and my daughter asked if I would make one for her teacher this year as well. I already had the glass ball ready with glitter inside so we selected some ribbon at the store and I cut out the name and date using Hello Kitty Font.
After I got the letters all where I wanted them I pressed them down firmly (I was so pleased when I took out last years ornaments and everything was still in tack). I cut out a bunch of snowflakes from the MS Seasonal Cakes Cartridge and added a touch of bling to the center of each.
I also bought her a fun storage basket from Thirty-One and this will fit perfectly inside for her gift this year. I hope everyone is having success getting their holiday gifts completed. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!This is just GORGEOUS!!!Love this idea!Great job!
    Have a Fabulous day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.