Monday, November 12, 2012

Drama Board Redo

Last fall I created a new display board for the Drama Club for our Back to School Fair. Over the summer they did a lot of construction and moving in my area of the building and the fun board went missing.  I quickly created this new board for our fair this year.
I really love the way the gold looks on the back board. I cut the titles using one of my favorite Cricut fonts, Billionaire. I cut them large so often did not weld the letters for the cutting process, but they looked so good when glued down together.
I also cut a bunch  of these pretty photo corners off the Cricut Craft Room Photo Corners choice. I love all the curves and details in this cut.

The final touch was this fun 12x12 paper from the DCWV Performance stack.  It is the perfect place to put photos or show updates. I added the needed information to the two gold blocks and was ready for our night.  Now as we get closer and closer to auditions for this year's show I am excite to add more news to the board for students to see in the hallway.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.