Friday, August 3, 2012

Birthday Buckets

Quick post today:
In May, my niece turned 3-years-old and got to have a fun water party. I was asked to make some decorations for the party favor buckets my sister bought. I quickly made these using some printable vinyl and my Imagine. First, I printed 4 solid squares onto the printable vinyl using the base colors on my Imagine.

Then I cut some stars off George and Basic Shapes and the number 3 off Letter Envy. I sent them to Nashville and have finally gotten a photo of the cute results.
I hope you have a had a wonderful week and that you will join in on the 100 Cart Hop tomorrow with My Cricut Craft Room.

I am pleased that I  have had a post every day this summer, but now that school is coming  back into the picture I know I will not get to post everyday as teacher duty takes over.  I hope you will still visit often and leave the kind words I love seeing.

3 comments:

  1. Great little treat buckets! Bright and fun! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so very cute! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun. I love it when you make containers, buckets, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.