Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pink By Design Challenges Details Part 1

Yesterday was an absolute amazing experience with Pink By Design Stamps 2nd Anniversary. There were a grand total of 13 challenges to complete, each with a time limit and boy was it a creative mind melt. I had so much fun and am really pleased with my results. I wanted to share some more details about some of the projects I made yesterday over the next couple of days. First, my perfect pair layout for challenge #4 the silhouette image challenge.
I pulled out 2 carts to get me started Forever Young and Sweethearts because I knew they both had great silhouette images on them and then went looking for a photo to go on a layout. The photo  I found could not have been more perfect to match the Sweethearts image.

All I had to do was flip the image before cutting and it was just right. I used the beautiful Black Currant stack from DCWV for each detail on the layout. The perfect pair cut and background plate for it also are from the Sweethearts cartridge. 
The final touch was a Pink By Design stamp from the "Inner Princess" set down by the chair leg. Even thought you did not have to use Pink By Design stamps on the challenges yesterday it was my goal to use them on every one and I did.  I will share more details and photos of some of my other projects tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO...great pic! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your cut matches the picture! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how wonderfully that cut matches the picture. Terrific layout!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.