Thursday, July 19, 2012

No Cricut Thursday #17 - Love you

Have you ever looked at your craft supplies and than just started to play around? Well that is what I did yesterday afternoon. I have had this fun set of adhesive letters: Sticky Alpha Stax by Colorbok, sitting in a bin and I wanted to try them out. I was not sure what I was going to make or do so I had to go looking for inspiration in my other supplies. All I knew was I wanted to do something without my cutting machines!
I gathered up a bunch of supplies and paper I felt would work: Some I-Rock gems, black stain ribbon from my stash, the DCWV Black Currant Stack, and some flowers from Recollections. Here is what  I came up with: 
What do you think? I am honestly not to sure about the overall look, but it was fun to explore and I love the way the flower looks on the ribbon. 


Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.