Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cheers Anniversary Card

Good afternoon. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. My goal today was to use at least 1 cart on my list of never used and so I got up and made this fun wine card for my brother and sister-in-law's first anniversary.
This wonderful wine bottle and glass were cut with Summer in Paris and I have a feeling I will use the cart more now that I have tried it once.
The "cheers" and inside letters were cut with Wild Card and I added a fun ribbon from my ever growing stash of ribbon. Card done and in the mail!
Have a great rest of your day. I'm luck my daughter is wrapped up in her room with toys so I get play time in 
my craft room.

HERE is what is left: 50 States, Block Party, B is for Boy, Campin' Critters, Chore Chart, Christmas, Destinations, Father's Day, Greek Alphabet (CCR), Hoot 'n' Holler, Mr. Frosty (Imagine), Out of Character, Pack Your Bags, Pagoda, Paper Trimmings, Pooh & Friends, Preserves, Savory, Sesame Street Friends, Sophisticated, Summer in Paris, Superman, Thanksgiving Table Decor (CCR), Tie the Knot, When It's Cold Outside

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Now you should have not use that cart make me want it. lol

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. I have a bunch of carts I haven't used either...yikes! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! That's a great idea about using your carts. I have many on my unused list!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.