Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teacher Gifts Part 4: The Total Package-lots of photos

The end of the year teacher baskets are finished and I am so pleased with how they turned out. We have a meeting at the school this afternoon and will be delivering the gifts then. It was such a fun gift to create. I have shared many of the item tags I made for inside, but still I have several more to share with you now...I admit I saved my favorites for the end.
The scissors are my absolute favorite of all. I used Cricut Essentials to cut the doily layers and Cricut Everyday is where I found the cute scissors cut. I used my I-Rock to add the silver piece in the center of the scissors and I just love this tag.
Next, are two simple tags featuring fun fonts. The first is "You're Fantastic" on a bottle of the cleaner. This comes from a cheer they do in my daughter's classroom (point and say You're.."spray" someone and say fantastic) that we all use now. I embossed the tag backings. Also, a set of mini-scented candles with a "You are SCENT-Sational" tag.
I also found these cute picture frame pinwheels (Hobby Lobby) and added a fun flower to them using Create-A Critter. The final items in the basket are pencils and highlighters. I used the cute pencil off Smiley cards for the tag on the pencils and the light bulb from Wall Decor & More on the highlighters.
The simple banner on the front was made using Lyrical Letters and my Creative Memories Circle cutter. I love having a small hole punch to make things like this work.
Finally, I added little gift cards using the Phrases cartridge.
I say again how happy I am with the finally product and look forward to presenting them to the amazing teachers she had this year. It has been a very difficult year in her growing process and these 2 were just well...FANTASTIC!!
A very fun Link-up for The link-up party with Pink Cricut
& the "Anything But" Challenge at The Paper Variety.
Now that I have a Silhouette I find it important to label my fonts and where I got them for people who wish to use them as well so..
Fonts on Tags: most are right off my computer:
Fantastic: AR Essence
Highlighters: Comic Sans & AR Delaney
Candles: Georgia & Victorian LET 
Scissors: Digs My Heart
Flower: Oh "Photo" Shoot  - http://www.kevinandamanda.com
Write: Blueberry scrapvillage.com/

13 comments:

  1. Hello friend! This makes me want to be a teacher, just to be able to get such an awesome gift!! You Rock!! I love them and I'm sure the teachers will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! These baskets are really amazing. The teachers are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love all of this. What a fun and creative way to thank a teacher! Thank you for linking up with Pink Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just awesome ideas - and what a fantastic job you have done - amazing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is completely amazing. Totally pinning it for later use! :) THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!Love it!Love it!Love it!This is too cute!!AMAZING idea!!Had to stop by and let you know...I have several scissors let over and was wondering what to do with them and you made something so simple,fun and Fabulous.Love that!TFS...now I know what to do with them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH boy -- I may have to keep this handy for next year. What GREAT idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky teacher! They will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these ideas! Thanks for linking up with TPV- Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome project....I am sure the teachers were thrilled! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- this is so fantastic! :) Lucky teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gifts. Thanks for linking up with the Best of 2012 Linky Party.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just came across your blog...new follower! You're teacher inspired gifts are wonderful. As an old teacher myself, they will be most appreciated! They are "FANTASTIC"!!!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
    p.s. hope you can stop by and say HI!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.